THE REAPER NIGHTMARE TOURNAMENT SERIES | 死神の悪夢トーナメントシリーズ, also known as “RNTS”, is an ONLINE tournament series hosted by “The Eternal Council”. This online series features multiple games that could differ from week-to-week or month-to-month; all tournaments are live-streamed with results uploaded to this website, and footage uploaded to YouTube.TOURNAMENT INFO
- GAME — Dragon Ball FighterZ
- SYSTEM — Playstation 4
- DATE — Tuesday, December 1st, 2020.
- TIME — 4PM PST | 5PM MST | 6PM CST | 7PM EST
- REGION — United States.
- TWITCH — http://www.twitch.tv/rokthereaper
- CHALLONGE — 【RNTS-22 SIGN-UPS】
This link is to sign-up for the bracket. Please make an account if you do not already, and answer the question on what your PSN name is, even if it is the same as your display name in the bracket. Check-ins happen 15 minutes before the tournament start; this means that you will need to go back to the Challonge bracket (think link you used to sign-up) and click “Check-in” to let us know you are present and ready for the tournament. Anyone who does not do this will not be included in the final bracket when check-ins are processed.
- DISCORD — 【https://discord.gg/dws4m5j】
This link is to get into the Discord; this is MANDATORY as this is how we run the tournament by authorizing check-ins, match-ups, and any issues that may arise. Please make sure that your Discord name matches your DISPLAY NAME on CHALLONGE. Please also make sure you go into the “role-assignment” category and use the command “y!sub rnts-dbfz” in order to get all updates about RNTS, as well as future updates regarding our Dragon Ball FighterZ online series.
- MATCH FORMAT — All matches played will be best 2 out of 3, with all “Finals” (Winners, Loser’s, and Grand) instead being best 3 out of 5. Please wait until you are told to play your match before you do, and please do not come into the stream lobby until you are told to do so.
- CONNECTION — Wired connections ONLY. Fighting games need more precise movements than any other online genre. Wi-Fi, no matter the speed, is never as consistent as a wired connection and is not nearly as dependable. PLEASE have use an Ethernet connection.
- ONLINE TEST — If found to be lagging or suspected of Wi-fi, tournament staff will have you give us a screenshot of your connection speed and connection type via https://speed.cloudflare.com/. Anyone found to be using Wi-Fi will immediately be banned from the tournament series and cannot compete.
- MATCH DISPUTES — It is highly encouraged that you win your match, report it, and leave immediately. Evidence of who won can be falsified if you remain in a lobby longer than you need to. Win, record video evidence via the PS4’s share feature, leave and then report it within the Discord. Anyone caught cheating or falsifying evidence will be permanent disqualified from all RNTS tournaments.
- SEEDING — All seeding within the RNTS series is randomized; everyone starts off at the same level. You may have an easy run to Top 8 or you could face one hell of a gauntlet, roll the dice!